Read the document
Published: January 13, 2023
Children’s Rights Reports
Please provide the following the information held by your authority.
Children’s Rights Report 2017-20
1. A weblink or copy of your published report covering the first 3 year period (1 April 2017 – 31 March 2020).
2. However, if you have not yet published a report for this period can you confirm (yes/no) if you intend to do so,
2.1 And if yes, an indication of when it will be published.
Children’s Rights Report 2020-23
3. Has your authority started work on preparing this report? Yes/No.
4. When do you intend to publish the report?
5. Will it be published as a separate report or as part of another report? Yes/No. For example, within your annual report?
5.1 If ‘yes’, published as part of another report – can you provide the name/description of the other report?
6. Are you producing a joint report with another authority?
6.1 If ‘yes’ – which authority?
7. Do you intend to create a child friendly version of the report?
8. Please provide the name and contact details of the overall lead within your authority for preparing the report.
9. Please do add in any additional information you would like to share regarding the process used to develop the report – for example whether you have involved children and young people in drafting it, whether you adopted the cluster approach as recommended by the relevant Scottish Government guidance, or the governance process used for sign off.
ILF Scotland is not amongst the listed authorities under schedule 1 of the Children and Young People (Scotland) Act 2014
As such, ILF Scotland has no duty to report on Children’s Rights and is not preparing to do so.