As there is no deadline or closing date for the Fund we do not want you to feel any pressure to complete and submit your application quickly. You can find more information about the fund here.


What you will need for your application


To complete your application you will need:

  • your national insurance number,
  • your local authority area,
  • your Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefits letter if you receive this, or
  • a letter from someone who can confirm your disability. You can find a list of examples in the ‘Who Can Apply’ section.


Before you start your application you should also think about these things:

  • What is your goal?
  • How will your goal benefit you?
  • What do you need to buy to reach your goal?
  • Who will support you to reach your goal?


You can apply online by using our online application service below. This is a quick and easy service, which allows you to create an account and submit your application online.

Apply Now

If you already have an account with us, you can log in here.

If you require the application form or any of the other information leaflets in an alternative format, or if you are experiencing any technical difficulties with the online application form then please contact us by email on or by phone on 0300 200 2022.

Please do not send any personal information through our social media direct messages as these are not secure message systems.