Scotland Advisory Group
As part of ILF Scotland’s ethos and aim to work in co-production with our recipients, we have established a Scotland Advisory Group.
The purpose of this group is to support the improvement and development of ILF Scotland, for recipients living in Scotland, by advising on all matters relating to the operation of the fund, including:
- experiences of using the existing fund
- experiences of communicating and interacting with ILF Scotland
- insight and advice into potential policy developments relating to the existing fund
- content and accessibility of ILF Scotland publications
- any other relevant matters
The Advisory Group reports to the ILF Scotland Senior Management Team, who in turn report learning and outcomes from the group to the Board and the Scottish Government, as required.
Please find the minutes from each of the meetings available to view below.
For any further information or questions regarding this group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In our news section: Inaugural joint stakeholder event