Read the document
Published: May 15, 2020
Public Spending and Workplace Practices
I am interested to know about public spending and workplace practices and want to know the following about your organisation:-
How much public money has been spent on legal services and legal advisors?
I wish a breakdown of:
1. Operational business legal fees and the names of the legal advisors used;
2. Case specific cases with the number of cases and public money spent and the names of the legal advisors used;
3. What is the level of staff sickness and what categories of sickness have been reported?
4. How many staff dismissals or terminations have ILF Scotland had since its opening?
5. How many staff grievances have been raised?
6. How many disciplinary decisions have been taken including fact finding, written warnings, warnings and sanctions?
7. How many settlement agreements have ILF Scotland had which have been initiated or settled?
8. How many data breaches have there been in the organisation and how many have been reported to the ICO?
9. How many of the data breaches have resulted in disciplinary action against the individual(s) concerned?
1. The following figures have been incurred as a result of ILF Scotland’s business operations since its opening in 2015:
Navigator Employment Law - £40982.00
NHS - National Services Scotland - £22697.00
ILF Scotland are unable to disclose any personal data regarding legal advisors under Section 38 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
2. ILF Scotland seeks legal advice in relation to:
- Award Policies;
- Employment Policies; and
- Human Resources.
ILF Scotland are unable to disclose any information relating to specific cases/legal advisors under Section 38 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
3. Please refer to items 001 and 002.
8. ILF Scotland have had 24 data incidents since May 2018. 2 data incidents were reported to the ICO.
9. 3 data incidents resulted in disciplinary action