The main ILF Scotland logo is set in the font Museo Sans Rounded 500/700
- download all the logo files and guidelines (ZIP file, 8.6 MB)
- download an EPS file of the main logo (in full colour, CMYK file)
- download a JPEG file of the main logo (in full colour, RGB file)
- download a PNG file of the main logo (in full colour, RGB file)
EPS CMYK files are best for external printing.
JPEG and PNG files are best for internal use.
We also have a white version of the logo on a transparent background - which can be set on a corporate colour, as shown above. Make sure you use good colour contrast. Use the colour contrast checker.
|Primary||357C||85 / 10 / 100 / 60||0 / 83 / 29||#00531d|
|Secondary||356C||85 / 10 / 100 / 30||0 / 122 / 55||#007a37|
|Tertiary||355C||85 / 10 / 100 / 0||0 / 161 / 75||#00a14b|
|Tertiary 25 % tint|
|254C||50 / 100 / 0 / 0||149 / 27 / 129||#951b81|
Purple 25% Tint
|143C||0 / 30 / 85 / 0||251 / 188 / 51||#fbbb33|
Yellow 25% Tint
Copy for ILF Scotland external publications is set in a font called Museo Sans Rounded.
Internal documents are set in Arial typeface. Main body text should be set in 14pt.
Northern Ireland badge
We also display an additional "badge" to acknowledge our work in Northern Ireland.
- download an EPS file of the NI logo (in full colour, CMYK file)
- download a JPEG file of the NI logo (in full colour, RGB file)
- download a PNG file of the NI logo (in full colour, RGB file)
If you have problems opening or downloading any files, please get in touch with the ILF Scotland communications' team. The main email is: email@example.com.