Read the document
Published: February 10, 2021
Collective Agreements and Fair Work Practices
I would like some information about your workforce in Scotland, about collective agreements and Fair Work practices (as defined by the Fair Work Convention and supported by the Scottish Government).
- Which trade unions are recognised for collective bargaining for directly-employed staff in Scotland?
- Which collective agreement or collective agreements cover those staff?
- How many of your directly-employed staff in Scotland are covered by each collective agreement (head count rather than full-time equivalent please)?
- Which contractors, if any, deliver your contracted-out services in Scotland (for example, cleaning or catering)?
- How many staff, approximately, do the largest contractors each employ there?
- Do those contractors demonstrate Fair Work Practices (such as the Living Wage, trade union recognition, and collective bargaining)?
- PCS via the Scottish Government.
- All collective bargaining is done through the Scottish Government as ILF Scotland have aligned their Public Sector Pay Policy with the Scottish Government.
- N/A. This is done through the Scottish Government.
- This is done through the Scottish Government.