Payroll and financial management agencies
Some of our recipients prefer to have their ILF Scotland funding held and administered by payroll and financial management agencies. Below is a list of agencies that some of our recipients use.
Please note this list is not exhaustive nor an endorsement. Please read our Terms and Conditions. Recipients can use any agency they prefer, providing the agency is registered / accredited to the relevant financial authorities.
- Centre for Independent Living NI, email: email@example.com
- Upper Springfield Development Trust, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll and financial management
- Ayrshire Independent Living Network, email: email@example.com
- Barrie Bookkeeping & Payroll Solutions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cornerstone SDS, email: email@example.com
- Dundee Carers Centre, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable, email: email@example.com
- Encompass, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engage Renfrewshire, email: email@example.com
- Fife Business Services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glasgow Centre for Inclusive Living (GCIL), email: email@example.com
- Glasgow Council For Voluntary Sector (GCVS), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Cash Management Solutions (ICMS),
- ILF Client's with surname A-L, email: Anita@icms.co.uk
- ILF Client's with surname M-Z, email: Sophie@icms.co.uk
- All ILF Transition Fund clients, email: email@example.com
- Lothian Centre for Integrated Living (LCIL), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quarriers, email: email@example.com
If you represent any of the agencies above and need to update your email listing above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
View key documents on our publications page.