ILF Scotland

Local Authorities

  1. Home
  2. |
  3. Independent Living Fund
  4. |
  5. Local Authorities

Applications to the Independent Living Fund should be submitted by local authority social work departments on behalf of disabled people in Scotland.

Before a local authority can make an application, you must register for an account.

Once registered, you will be given a login and password to access the online application portal.

If you are from a Local Authority or HSCP and are having issues or have questions, please contact:


View key documents on our publications page.
chevron-down Skip to content