Join us and share your views
People who receive funding from ILF Scotland are being invited to join recipient groups to shape our future work.
If you are a 2015 Fund recipient you can join:
Group members provide:
- feedback and advice on the operation of the Fund
- information about their experiences of using the Fund
- ideas for potential policy developments
If you are interested in being involved in either of these groups, please contact Linda Scott (ILF Scotland’s Director for Policy, Improvement and Engagement) by emailing Linda.Scott@ILF.scot
You can also call on 0300 200 2022.
If you receive funding from our Transition Fund you can join our Young Ambassadors’ Group.
As a member you would:
- be invited to quarterly meetings with other Young Ambassadors
- attend events in person and online to raise awareness of the Fund
- be integral to any changes or development of the Fund
- work with ILF Scotland on podcasts, vlogs and blogs – sharing your experiences of the Fund.
These amazing people help spread the word about the Transition Fund – and encourage others to apply for support. If you’d like to join the Young Ambassadors, please get in touch. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.