Money from the ILF Scotland Transition Fund can be used to help you participate in activities that you may not have been able to take part in before that will help you to become independent, continue to spend time with other people and #TrySomethingNew!
You can use the money for things like:
- Art lessons 🎨,
- Music lessons 🎼,
- A device or piece of technology 🖥️,
- To join a class 👨🏫,
- To join a club 🤼,
- Travel training 🚌,
- Training courses 👩🏫,
- Sport lessons ⛷️,
- Driving lessons (we do not normally fund vehicles) 🚗,
- Sports equipment 🏊,
- Photography/film equipment 📸,
- Music equipment 🎻,
- Gym membership, including personal trainers (if not funded elsewhere) 🏋️,
- Developing independent skills 🛠️👌,
- Music production equipment 🎛️
This is just a small list of examples of what you could apply for. If you’re not sure what you want to apply for, you can check out some of our previous successful applications here!
If you’re still not sure what to apply for, you might consider applying for a person centred planning grant to start and use the Fund to employ someone to help you plan out what you’d like to do in future.