Transition Fund policies
In order for ILF Scotland to run the Transition Fund in a fair, clear and consistent way for all of those who want to apply, we are guided by a number of policies, which have been agreed by Scottish Ministers.
You can download and read these policies in more detail by clicking the links below.
- What is it?
- Who can apply?
- What can the money be used for?
- Limits on using the money
- How can I apply?
- What happens after I apply?
- Help with managing a Transition Fund grant
- What happens when my funding stops?
- Transition Fund policies
- Transition Fund application tips
- Frequently asked questions
- Person Centred Planning Grant
- Technology Grant
- Young Ambassadors
- Useful links