As there is no deadline or closing date for the Fund we do not want you to feel any pressure to complete and submit your application quickly. You can find more information about the fund here.
What you will need for your application
To complete your application you will need:
- your national insurance number,
- your local authority area,
- your Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefits letter if you receive this, or
- the name, job title and contact details of someone who can confirm your disability. You can find a list of examples in the ‘Who Can Apply’ section.
Before you start your application you should also think about these things:
- What is your goal?
- How will your goal benefit you?
- What do you need to buy to reach your goal?
- Who will support you to reach your goal?
We have now opened our new online application service for the ILF Scotland Transition Fund.
If you would like to register to use this application process then please send us your email address to enquiries@ILF.scot with the subject heading ‘Online application request’. When you have done this, we will send you an email to confirm that we have authorised your email address and we will send you a link to the online application service so that you can then start your online application.
If you cannot access our website, you can phone us on 0300 200 2022 or write to us at ILF Scotland, Denholm House, Almondvale Business Park, Almondvale Way, Livingston, EH54 6GA and ask us to send you an application form. Alternatively, you can download the application form, print it off yourself, fill it in and then post it to us.
If you require the application form or any of the other information leaflets in an alternative format or if you are experiencing any technical dif
ficulties with the application form then please contact us by email on enquiries@ILF.scot or by phone on 0300 200 2022.
Download the forms below: