We are delighted that the Transition Fund is now open. On this page you will find all of the details about how you can apply. As there is no deadline or closing date for the fund we do not want you to feel any pressure to complete and submit your application quickly. You can find more information about the fund here.
You can apply by downloading the application form at the bottom of this page, filling it in and emailing it to us at enquiries@ILF.scot
If you cannot access our website, you can phone us on 0300 200 2022 or write to us at ILF Scotland, Denholm House, Almondvale Business Park, Almondvale Way, Livingston, EH54 6GA and ask us to send you an application form. Alternatively, you can download the application form, print it off yourself, fill it in and then post it to us.
What you will need for your application
To complete your application you will need:
- your national insurance number,
- your local authority area,
- your Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefits letter if you receive this, or
- the name, job title and contact details of someone who can confirm your disability. You can find a list of examples in the ‘Who Can Apply’ section.
Before you start your application you should also think about these things:
- What is your goal?
- How will your goal benefit you?
- What do you need to buy to reach your goal?
- Who will support you to reach your goal?
If you require the application form or any of the other information leaflets in an alternative format or if you are experiencing any technical difficulties with the application form then please contact us by email on enquiries@ILF.scot or by phone on 0300 200 2022.
Download the forms below: